The Chlorine King Team is AMAZING! We want you to join the family!
Chlorine King Pool Service is a nationally ranked, Top 50 pool service company known for providing professional, consistent and top-notch service. All of our team members have a passion for providing high level customer service while maintaining clean and safe swimming pools. We are looking to bring on a new pool service technician to join our team. Are you self-motivated? Do you have strong time management? Is customer satisfaction a top priority to you? Do you want the benefit of a flexible weekday schedule, top pay, health benefits and company provided equipment including a truck that will be taken home? If so, keep reading to find out so much more and inquire below!
Chlorine King has developed a strong reputation and is known for being a reputable company in the community and the pool industry. All team members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and represent Chlorine King in a positive way.
Required Tasks Performed
- Self motivated, honest and reliable
- Professional and consistent
- Safe driver and 36 months no infractions
- Safe handling and understanding of pool chemistry and chemicals (or ability to learn)
- Understanding of water flow and system set-ups (or ability to learn)
- Perform cleaning services at every stop – brushing, vacuuming, skimming, emptying baskets, cleaning filters, cleaning salt cells, etc.
- Safely handling and performing chemical testing and dosing
- Understanding and operating pool equipment – pumps, filters, valves, timer boxes, etc.
- Maintain a clean and well-presented work truck stocked with supplies for the day
- Following laws of the road and drive in good representation of Chlorine King
- Visit distribution center for supplies and chemicals as needed
- Professional and effective communication with clients regarding their pool – in person, phone, text, reporting app, etc.
- Immediately report any challenges, equipment malfunctions, etc. to the office and your field manager
- Enjoys the outdoors
- Able to work in the heat and all-weather conditions – hot, cold, wind, rain, etc. – all conditions other than lightening
- Commitment to safety including a Drug- Free Workplace
- Strong time management
- Quick learner and able to take constructive feedback
- Problem solver
- Mechanically inclined
- Can work without constant supervision
- Positive attitude and motivating team member
- Enjoys routine/repetitive individual work
- Team player and willing to help others when needed
- Top pay: $20 – $36 per hour
- OUTSIDE! No desk, ever!
- Awesome Uniforms
- Medical Insurance – PPO Policy
- Dental Insurance – PPO Policy
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance Policy
- Company Gym Membership
- Company Smart Phone
- PTO Accrual
- Paid Vacation Thanksgiving Week
- Paid Vacation Christmas – New Years
- Monthly Raffles – Massages, VISA gift cards, cash and other prizes
- Take your work truck home
- Flexible Schedule – no nights or weekends (unless you don’t finish your scheduled route or adjust your schedule)
- Visit distribution to stock as needed
- Flexible start time by 8:30AM (work for the day must be completed before dark)
- Work at your own pace without supervisors over your shoulder
- Assistance available with a phone call at anytime
- Uniform shirts, shorts, hats and seasonal weather apparel provided
- Work truck, vacuum system, tool bag, PPE gear and equipment provided
- Ability to learn repairs and grow with the company if interested
- CPO course available if not already certified
- Other training opportunities to make you stronger in your position